Soaper's Crafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sending some healing mojo to Kellie!

+3
Topcat
beachbabiesbath
riaan
7 posters

Go down

Sending some healing mojo to Kellie! Empty Sending some healing mojo to Kellie!

Post by riaan Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:07 pm

Just sending some get well healing mojo to Kellie... she's been under the weather and I'm hoping she'd be full of beans soon!
Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather, hope you get some rest and you'll be up and running soon!
riaan
riaan

Back to top Go down

Sending some healing mojo to Kellie! Empty Re: Sending some healing mojo to Kellie!

Post by beachbabiesbath Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Get well mojo on it's way to Kellie!!! Sending some healing mojo to Kellie! 866723
beachbabiesbath
beachbabiesbath

http://www.beachbabiesbath.com

Back to top Go down

Sending some healing mojo to Kellie! Empty Re: Sending some healing mojo to Kellie!

Post by Topcat Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Take care of you Kellie!
Topcat
Topcat

Back to top Go down

Post by cwayneu Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:13 pm

Yes Kellie, please take care of yourself and get better fast. Sending some healing mojo to Kellie! 641191
cwayneu
cwayneu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellie Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Thank you guys, whatever this is , is kicking my a$$. I couldn't breathe properly yesterday, went to the Dr., he asked if I had ever had to use an inhaler, ummm no.. I am having bronchial spasms and have a chest infection. I do feel better after 2 tabs of Zithromax..
Kellie
Kellie

http://www.forgetmenotsoapshop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by riaan Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:32 am

hoping you're feeling better...!

here we are running the AC to survive the heat and summer colds are common... I wake up with a funny throat nearly everyday... today included... but turn of the AC and it is just too steamy...!!!
riaan
riaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellie Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:21 pm

I do feel much better today Riaan..Thank you for your kind thoughts. We have the AC running here too, 24/7. It is hot and humid ( so not our regular weather). It is hard on a body that is not used to it..
Kellie
Kellie

Back to top Go down

Post by Saltysteele Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:50 pm

feel better, kellie!
Saltysteele
Saltysteele

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie U Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:51 am

Kellie, summer colds are the worse. I never get sick in the summer but if I do its always bad. Feel better soon MOJO!

Billie U

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellie Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:29 pm

Thank you all so very much.. You are so right Billie, I felt pretty good yesterday, so naturally I overdid it...ugg i know better .. I am getting better tho, so it's all good.
Kellie
Kellie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down