Soaper's Crafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Riaan! Have a look at this recipe.....

4 posters

Go down

Hey Riaan!  Have a look at this recipe..... Empty Hey Riaan! Have a look at this recipe.....

Post by Topcat Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:19 am

I found a recipe for scrub using fine sand which you may find interesting. I was just reading your blog and then found this - I love serendipity! Smile

http://www.naturalbeautyworkshop.com/my_weblog/bath_tub_treat_recipes/

(*eta: scroll down to the second recipe listed 'Tropical Dream Foot Scrub')
Topcat
Topcat

Back to top Go down

Hey Riaan!  Have a look at this recipe..... Empty Re: Hey Riaan! Have a look at this recipe.....

Post by riaan Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:05 am

That's awesome TC...!!

This one made with proper real sand too...! the sand I had in mind is really super fine... pure silicone dioxide... it is great how things sometimes flow together... makes one feel as if you are onto something you are meant to look into further... Wink
riaan
riaan

Back to top Go down

Hey Riaan!  Have a look at this recipe..... Empty Re: Hey Riaan! Have a look at this recipe.....

Post by Billie U Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:23 pm

Thanks for the site Tanya... Hey Riaan!  Have a look at this recipe..... Icon_smile

Billie U

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellie Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Did you see the whoopee pies, I have to try them , can't decide to make real edible ones or tub treats?? hmmm
Thanks for the link Tanya.
Kellie
Kellie

http://www.forgetmenotsoapshop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down