Soaper's Crafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

went looking for houses last weekend

2 posters

Go down

went looking for houses last weekend Empty went looking for houses last weekend

Post by riaan Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:00 am

I now it's not soap but maybe this will get me back into soap making... Wink

we went on a spur of the moment house hunting trip with two friends on Sunday and what do you know it... found two great places... both actually less than 100 m apart and both had numbers on the doors windows for rent... in the quiet countryside... both have a small garden... one actually big and loads of space... i am so excited i can't contain myself... the one house owner was so glad to get people who were interested that he basically already said the house is ours... but that one unfortunately was not our first choice... so we'll look next weekend and see them inside with the owner as we have an appointment to view then...

fingers and legs and all crossed as I am soooo excited at getting a spacious place out of the city to wind down... and also because it is so distant... close to the sea and here in Taiwan people tend to want to live in cities rather than countryside it is soooo cheap too..

will keep you posted...
riaan
riaan

Back to top Go down

went looking for houses last weekend Empty Re: went looking for houses last weekend

Post by Kellie Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:04 am

Good for you, it sounds so nice. I will be crossing every thing I own for you, that you get the house.
Kellie
Kellie

http://www.forgetmenotsoapshop.com

Back to top Go down