Soaper's Crafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just integrated our old forum with the soaper's crafts facebook page

Go down

Just integrated our old forum with the soaper's crafts facebook page Empty Just integrated our old forum with the soaper's crafts facebook page

Post by riaan Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:54 pm

I am a little dizzy and quite tired! I have just integrated and added a tab to our Soaper's Crafts Facebook Page.

the app can be accessed directly here: Soaper's Crafts Facebook forum app link...

In an attempt to have a presence on facebook I had tried to start another forum app designed for facebook but it turned out abysmally badly. Thank you for all that posted on that forum but I'd be happy if we can continue on here.

This forum is not dead. It won't die as long as people post and read relevant posts. I continue to hope that people will post and create a wonderful community for all. As for my part I hope that I would also be able to post more in future.

I am working hard to also start making and selling our own soap online. I hope that with hard work our new endeavor would turn out to be successful.

So that then is the reason for the very thin width setting when viewing the forum recently outside of facebook. I hope the forum would grow and be more active and offer another voice for soapers and crafts people. Smile
riaan
riaan

Back to top Go down