Soaper's Crafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booking summer holiday in Phuket and bangkok!

3 posters

Go down

Booking summer holiday in Phuket and bangkok! Empty Booking summer holiday in Phuket and bangkok!

Post by riaan Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:52 pm

Just had a crazy night booking and planning summer holiday in Thailand...

trying to have a comfortable yet budget break... staying at this hotel...

Ten Face Hotel Bangkok

still booking the Phuket side...

I can't wait to go buying in the Chatuchak market in BKK... last time we found a silver store that was a steal... I love silver and can't wait to see what else we can find in that huge market...

sorry I have been a little quiet... I hope to post more as things settle down...

I have been trying to change some things on site and it might not look like it but a lot has been happening behind the scenes without much display success... hopefully it will be sorted out soon... Wink I hope to hear from all of you about all the amazing goodies you have made in the mean time... here I have helped a student of mine rewrite her masters thesis in English... it's on electronic engineering and i think I deserve a honorary degree for what I have achieved... or a bat over the head if the poor girl fails!! Let's keep our fingers crossed... not easy translating Chinese into English when she also just has broken English...

off to bed... a good night to you guys...!
riaan
riaan

Back to top Go down

Booking summer holiday in Phuket and bangkok! Empty Re: Booking summer holiday in Phuket and bangkok!

Post by Kellie Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:31 pm

Oh Riaan, your trip sounds like it will be heaven..
I am sure the girl you helped will do very well. You are such a nice person to help her out..But then I knew that already Smile
Kellie
Kellie

http://www.forgetmenotsoapshop.com

Back to top Go down

Booking summer holiday in Phuket and bangkok! Empty Re: Booking summer holiday in Phuket and bangkok!

Post by Saltysteele Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Phuket, huh? Booking summer holiday in Phuket and bangkok! Icon_eek Booking summer holiday in Phuket and bangkok! Icon_eek Booking summer holiday in Phuket and bangkok! Icon_eek Booking summer holiday in Phuket and bangkok! Icon_eek

Booking summer holiday in Phuket and bangkok! 378843

Wow!! a master's thesis?? geesh! that had to be a huge undertaking!! but, what a cool guy you are!! Booking summer holiday in Phuket and bangkok! 866723
Saltysteele
Saltysteele

Back to top Go down

Post by riaan Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Hmmmm... you guys make me feel bad... she did pay me some... she's a private English student of mine... I'm her tutor... hehe!

put all those thoughts back in there salty....!! we'll be sticking to the quieter side ... hehe!!

all above board.... hehe!!
riaan
riaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Saltysteele Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:50 pm

lol Smile sorry to make you feel bad. it's our fault for assuming you were just doing it for free.

we all know you're smart enough to tutor privately. sorry to assume, and i'm sure if she doesn't pass, it's not because of the translation (you're only helping translate, not write it ) Very Happy
Saltysteele
Saltysteele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down