Soaper's Crafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I'm too old for Twilight...

4 posters

Go down

I think I'm too old for Twilight... Empty I think I'm too old for Twilight...

Post by cookiechan Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:18 am

I work with teenage girls and we saw Twilight eclipse like 2 weeks ago. Hanve't seen the other movies. I have a really hard time seeing why people think Edward looks good. He looks like a creepy clown with too much make-up! He is a real stalker too. Sometimes he looks like the Mad Hatter but with less hair. And then that Jacob dude... always shirtless and like rubbed in oil or something. He kind of looks swollen too. The girls get upset if I say that I think Twilight is silly so I pretend to like it to keep the peace but I cringe each time they want me to agree that Edward looks soooo gooood...

I'm not that girly and I'd rather work with boys. I'd rather watch action movies than cheerleader movies, dance movies like Step Up 2 and rewatching O.C... *needs hat bang head into wall emoticon*

cookiechan

Back to top Go down

I think I'm too old for Twilight... Empty Re: I think I'm too old for Twilight...

Post by Topcat Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:05 am

Ummm.....I like the Mad Hatter too? I think I'm too old for Twilight... 149133
Topcat
Topcat

Back to top Go down

I think I'm too old for Twilight... Empty Re: I think I'm too old for Twilight...

Post by riaan Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:33 am

hehe!! Jacob looked the better of the two by far esp after his hair was short... hmmm I hear you... but after refusing to watch it for a long time... thought I wouldn't be much into it I actually liked it more when I saw it than I thought I would... escapism...? maybe I want to climb up a tree and watch the world from atop too?

Cookie... contact Wayne for the bang head into wall emoticon... he's the go to guy for our awesome smileys... Wink I love the smiley hitting the other with a club only to have it split and chase itself with two smaller clubs!! Wink
riaan
riaan

Back to top Go down

Post by cwayneu Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:29 am

Hey Cookiechan, bang your head on this... I think I'm too old for Twilight... Icon_lol

I think I'm too old for Twilight... 98984 I think I'm too old for Twilight... 781875 I think I'm too old for Twilight... 729449
cwayneu
cwayneu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiechan Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:53 am

Haha. Thanks!

cookiechan

Back to top Go down

Post by riaan Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:47 am

smiles again...!! I think I'm too old for Twilight... 378843
riaan
riaan

Back to top Go down

Post by cwayneu Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:02 pm

DW Billie and I went to see Eclipse today. I think I sort of agree with you Cookie that Jacob is the better of the two. Edward really needs some sun. I think I'm too old for Twilight... Icon_smile I thought the movie was OK, but not great. It made you sit through the entire movie before any real action happen. It was worth the $5 matinee, but would not pay to see it again like I did for Avatar.
cwayneu
cwayneu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum