Soaper's Crafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

soaping class tomorrow...

3 posters

Go down

soaping class tomorrow... Empty soaping class tomorrow...

Post by riaan Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:54 pm

I am going to have a soapmaking demonstration tomorrow as part of one of my summercamp class activities...

I have just pre-measured everything to be used and have to make some worksheets... please say a prayer for me that all the gremlins will be so scared of all the kids watching that they wouldn't come near the classroom...

going to repeat my BM recipe but without the offending colorant and with GM instead... When washing up i saw the color of the original soap without the green colorant and it was soooo creamy... I am so sad to have colored it even though it isn't as bad as I thought it would be... still have to post pics and will maybe over the weekend... sorry but I have been a little busy... Wink

I hope you all are getting ready for a good weekend of soap and BB making...!!

Oh I can't wait for the weekend just to put my feet up for a change... and relax...

riaan
riaan

Back to top Go down

soaping class tomorrow... Empty Re: soaping class tomorrow...

Post by cwayneu Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Very cool, and good luck. I hope everything goes perfectly, and you impress the hell out of those curious minds. soaping class tomorrow... 46628
cwayneu
cwayneu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellie Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Much mojo my friend, you will be an awesome soap teacher. Don't be surprised if you are asked to do more classes...
soaping class tomorrow... 929468
Kellie
Kellie

http://www.forgetmenotsoapshop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum