Soaper's Crafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why did he jump over the wall?

3 posters

Go down

Why did he jump over the wall? Empty Why did he jump over the wall?

Post by riaan Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:56 am

maybe I should say I mean no disrespect first but the question is because of a famous Chinese soup... Buddha jumped over the wall soup

I just had a very tasty and cheap local version of this very expensive soup... cooked just round the corner from my house by a very sweet lady and awesome cook... no sharksfin and seafood in this one... but oh so tasty... man it is awesome...

bamboo... mushrooms... birds eggs... and stewed pork... maybe ribs? The meat has been stewed until even the bones are edible... is it delicious? Apparently they got away with asking 108GBP for this in London...

But why this name? because it was so good? Surprise? To get to the other side of whatever wall blocked buying/getting more of it?

It is a favorite here in Taiwan at year end parties... new year celebrations... I was so happy to find I can buy it around the corner for less than 3 US $ a bowl...

guess I'll also be scaling walls to my local street-food vendor for some time to come now.... Why did he jump over the wall? 866723
riaan
riaan

Back to top Go down

Why did he jump over the wall? Empty Re: Why did he jump over the wall?

Post by Saltysteele Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:57 pm

what a strange name Why did he jump over the wall? Icon_neutral

so, you're saying shark fin would make it better (or, it normally comes with shark fin)?

is there any meat in shark fin? that is curious, in and of itself.... my impression is that they are just cartilage. what's in those things? Smile
Saltysteele
Saltysteele

Back to top Go down

Post by riaan Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:31 pm

he he. . . i don't much like sea food. . . In taiwan shark fin is a delicacy. . . Very expensive. . . I liked mine fine. . . and it was cheaper. . . Best of all. . .
riaan
riaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellie Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:33 pm

That sounds delicious Riaan.
Kellie
Kellie

http://www.forgetmenotsoapshop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum