Soaper's Crafts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paper soap

2 posters

Go down

paper soap Empty paper soap

Post by riaan Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:29 pm

Did any of you guys ever see paper soap...?

I was handed a sheet by a co teacher and it was quite interesting.... it was actually shaped in the shape of a flower... I am not sure if regular handmade soap would be flexible enough to be shaved that thin.... and not break... it was just curious and my first experience with it...

Maybe someone else has an idea about it... It was novel and I can see people might be interested in it for that reason alone...
riaan
riaan

Back to top Go down

paper soap Empty Re: paper soap

Post by Kellie Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:31 am

I haven't seen paper soap, that would be very interesting. I know there is the soap leaves kind of things for a single wash..
Kellie
Kellie

http://www.forgetmenotsoapshop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by riaan Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:43 pm

It is probably the same as the soap leaves... I have not seen that before... stuck as i am in Taiwan... advanced in so many ways and a little lost too at times... It is all Chinese to me here.... hehe!!

It was shaped like a flower and i just got one sheet that was part of a larger flower shape - I think...

I said paper soap as it was what it was called by the person that gave it to me... single use sheets of soap... probably synthetic detergents though...
riaan
riaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down